While setting up test environment, repository details must be configured. Repository is just a storage location with defined machine IP, FTP details and directory. You can open add repository page in a different window and co-relate attributes described here.Various fields those need to be configured are
- Repository name - You need to mention an unique name for repository of your choice. You can make use of normal alphabet characters, -, _ and digits for repository name.
- Repository home - You need to provide the path details where all executables are stored.
- Repository IP Address - You need to provide IP address of repository machine here.
- FTP User - You need to provide valid FTP user name, using that one can do FTP to repository machine.
- FTP Password - You need to provide proper FTP password.
- FTP Port - You need to provide FTP port. Typically it is 21.
It is recommended you do not keep any important information / data in repository machines due to security reasons.