Please open add multiplier page in a separate window and co-relate the explanations given here regarding configuration of parameters.
- Multiplier / 1 - You need to mention an unique name for multiplier of your choice. You can make use of normal alphabet characters, -, _ and digits for multiplier name.
- IP Address - You need to provide IP address of multiplier machine here that will be used during test execution.
- SSH User - You need to provide valid ssh user name, using that one can do SSH to multiplier machine.
- SSH Password - You need to provide proper SSH password.
- SSH Port - You need to provide SSH port. Typically it is 22.
It is recommended you do not keep any important information / data in multiplier machines due to security reasons.